CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Ghosty


I think I have a ghost. Today, while I was taking out the garbage it turned on my garbage disposal. And when I came back in the house it was just going for no reason. PLUS, my favorite tee shirt is missing. AND, here's the clincher.....THREE hostess cupcakes are missing from my pantry. And I didn't eat them....I'm almost positive that it was not me.....oh please let it not have been me.....could I have eaten three cupcakes in one day???? Nah, it had to have been that darn ghost!

4 comments:

Meghan said...

I want a ghost!

Damon said...

mmmmmmm. cupcakes.....

Sydney said...

Hey Florrie, it's Sydney {Taylor} I've been stalking your blog for a few weeks and I wanted to pop in and say hello. So {HELLO}!

You're hilarious and I've heard that ghosts hang out with SAHM's. We have one too, mine targets the chocolate stash hidden behind the tupperware:)

Florrie said...

Sydney, Thanks for the "pop in." I've looked at your blog too, you're boys are darling. Glad to know that I am not the only one to have a "ghost".....it explains a lot of missing chocolate.