It's never good coming down from a high. I gots me a serious case of the Thanksgiving withdrawals and it ain't purty. It's almost as bad as a case of shaky legs ( don't mock me, 'cause unless you've had shaky legs you have no room to judge) but not quite. I have recently returned from a glorious, wonderfilled, laugh -your- arse -off holiday weekend in St. George and here are some of the things I'm suffering withdrawals from:
(In no particular order. I am not biased in any way, shape, or form.)
1. Eating. What? The Nuttall's love to eat??? That's a surprise. (My tone is dripping with sarcasm, in case you didn't pick up on that.)
2. Staying up until the wee hours of the morning playing games. Some of the funniest moments EVAH. I don't care if I'm playing catch up on my sleep until next week.....TOTALLY worth it.
3. Swimming. Who doesn't love swimming in late November. Although it was not too warm outside, nothing beats a pool heated to a nice, balmy 90 degrees. Heaven.
4. Sleeping in....oh wait, that never happened. Silly me.
5. Bonding with baby Will. (Seriously, cutest.baby.ever. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the favorite Aunt. Which I am. (The favorite Aunt that is. Just don't tell the other ones.)
6. Laughing till I thought I was going to puke.....and sometimes I wanted to puke, but that was for other reason which shall not be name publicly. I will only say this : "Hey Todd, what's that on the ground down there?" You get my drift. Thank heavens for turtle necks.
7. Running with my kick A**bro-in-law, Todd. Let's do it again soon, K?
8. Having not a care in the world.....except maybe what we were going to eat next. Seriously, it was sick and wrong.
9. Spending the day with my parents and brother (and his family) on the day of his 33rd B-Day. Thanks again, Dan and Ivy.
10. Spending one of the most wonderful weeks with some of my very favorite people in the entire world.
So, withdrawals and all, good times people........good times.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
Now whens the next trip????