CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Withdrawals
















It's never good coming down from a high. I gots me a serious case of the Thanksgiving withdrawals and it ain't purty. It's almost as bad as a case of shaky legs ( don't mock me, 'cause unless you've had shaky legs you have no room to judge) but not quite. I have recently returned from a glorious, wonderfilled, laugh -your- arse -off holiday weekend in St. George and here are some of the things I'm suffering withdrawals from:


(In no particular order. I am not biased in any way, shape, or form.)

1. Eating. What? The Nuttall's love to eat??? That's a surprise. (My tone is dripping with sarcasm, in case you didn't pick up on that.)

2. Staying up until the wee hours of the morning playing games. Some of the funniest moments EVAH. I don't care if I'm playing catch up on my sleep until next week.....TOTALLY worth it.

3. Swimming. Who doesn't love swimming in late November. Although it was not too warm outside, nothing beats a pool heated to a nice, balmy 90 degrees. Heaven.
4. Sleeping in....oh wait, that never happened. Silly me.

5. Bonding with baby Will. (Seriously, cutest.baby.ever. And I'm not just saying that because I'm the favorite Aunt. Which I am. (The favorite Aunt that is. Just don't tell the other ones.)

6. Laughing till I thought I was going to puke.....and sometimes I wanted to puke, but that was for other reason which shall not be name publicly. I will only say this : "Hey Todd, what's that on the ground down there?" You get my drift. Thank heavens for turtle necks.
7. Running with my kick A**bro-in-law, Todd. Let's do it again soon, K?

8. Having not a care in the world.....except maybe what we were going to eat next. Seriously, it was sick and wrong.

9. Spending the day with my parents and brother (and his family) on the day of his 33rd B-Day. Thanks again, Dan and Ivy.

10. Spending one of the most wonderful weeks with some of my very favorite people in the entire world.



So, withdrawals and all, good times people........good times.
I have a lot to be thankful for.
Now whens the next trip????












5 comments:

Kristi said...

Sounds like oodles of fun! I'm quite a bit jealous. We haven't had a good weekend with laughs like that for a long, long time! Good for you guys!

Aubree said...

Seriously!!!! Funnest time ever! Remember when Will wouldn't sleep cause he wanted to hang out with the grownups and he was being so funny? Good times!

Jenny said...

You're BAAAAAAAAAAA-CK! WTF have you been in the blogging world...I've missed you! No seriously, I just love reading your posts and I've missed them! Sounds like you guys had fun for Thanksgiving...I wish I'd been there! Baby Will..can WE adopt him! OOOH, I just want to eat him up! Everybody is getting too big...look at Braden for gollie's sake! I miss you!

Nick and Amera said...

Ok so im going to barf from laughing at your blog so hard! You have sat in my chair how many times and not once have I ever heard the toilet clogging story in your bathroom! hahha I laughed my head off! You are honestly my favorite client in the entire world and if I ever find out you go to someone else, I will be sooooo sad because I seriously look forward to our nice lengthy conversations. When I talk to you I never know weather to cry or laugh, I just cant stand how awesome we are!!! LOL!!! Ok, your kids.....ADORABLE! Can I seriously keep them??? And that little baby.....Oh I want to snuggle him!!! he is beautiful!!!! You have a dang cute family and your blog seriously keeps me entertained! Im so glad your my favorite ever! Please come get your hair done more often....you seriously, "raise me up!" hahaha. Ok, so my blog....you gotta look further into it for pictuers...my computer crashed so we lost a lot of picts....its really not boaring I promise! I love ya!! Have a merry Christmas with all your great FAMILY and friends!! (wink wink)

Haley Reay said...

Freak Florrie you're getting almost as bad as Kamie at blogging!!! Update soon please:)And when is our trip to St.Georgie going to happen? Luv ya Flo