CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Can you say Bamboozled???!!


So today I pick Kylie up from school and she tells me that Trace (the cute little blond boy that she has a crush on) just got his hair buzzed. And, at lunch time she gave Trace her fruit snacks, for (can you believe this??) the opportunity to rub his head for the rest of the day! HELLO! I think you got taken "behind the tool shed "my darling daughter. Mommy's sorry. I guess there are still some things I need to teach you.




5 comments:

Damon said...

LOL.

That sounds exactly like something YOU would do Florrie!

Awesome. I do not look forward to the day anna comes home with a crush on some boy.

Florrie said...

Damon, Yes, I often trade Lewis fruit snacks for "favors" if you will. I guess that's just how I roll. Like mother, like daughter.

Jimi said...

Silly girl! We are going to have to take her to lunch and have "one of those" talks with her. I'm so grateful to have boys-and yes I do train them to bamboozle sweet little innocent girls like Ky!

Emilie said...

Florrie-
I just love you and your little munchkins! No one writes like you do, and this feast of stories is making me happier than you could know. Love you guys!
EM

K. Crisler said...

I am SO thrilled to see that you have returned to the blogging world!