CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

What the????

Today, because I had a half an hour break in between my kids swimming lesson (and that fact that the weather was crappy), I ran to the gas station to pick up a quick treat for the kiddos (and a lovely beverage for me, of course.) I was standing in line waiting for the cashier to change the cash register tape (because that ALWAYS happens to me) and I spotted this little beauty.


Ahh yes folks....this product is actually for SALE....it's promise, well, to eliminate that pesky alcohol smell from your breath. This is a great comfort to me.....driving around the town with my four kids in tow and realizing that any schmuck who is drunk of his arse and has $4.99 to spare can "fool" that cops into believing that his is not wasted beyond belief! I am a frequenter of gas stations. I visit them all the time for various odds and ends (ahem, donuts and drinks) but have never seen such a sight in my life. I was a little taken back by it, to say the least, and then I realized AHA! I'm in Spanish Fork, of course. 'Nuff Said.

P.S Get a load of the "Police Officer." Yeah, in your dreams buddy!

3 comments:

Emilie said...

So.. my internet has not been liking me for the past week, and this is the first time I was able to get on. What a joy to be able to catch up on all the fun at the "Nut House!" I just love love love you guys. Great stories, great times. I just know one thing... I am NEVER driving in southern Utah Valley EVER again:)
We better see you guys soon!

Damon said...

Florrie,

That really is a cop. I've worked off many-a-ticket with her.

LOL. Loved the Spanish Fork comment, glad you still have that SHS pride.

Meghan said...

What are you saying? I went to high school in Spanish Fork and no one ever drank or smoked there ever.