CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tag Schmag

So I've managed to make it this far in the blogging world without being tagged. (Okay, that may be a lie-I've been tagged but have never chosen to do it before.) BUT, since I have nothing to blog about ( I know, it's a surprise to me as well) I thought I would go ahead and take the challenge. (This is for you Krisit! Thanks ALOT!) I like to sub-title this post: things-that-you-never-knew-about-me-and-probably-never-cared-about-in-the-first-place-but-I-still-hope-you-enjoy!

1.What is his name? Who's name? My husband's? My stuffed animals? My pet mouse in my pocket? Okay, let's just go with husband. His name is Lewis Richard Nuttall


2. How long have you been together? Since July of 1997! (Holy hannah that's a long time.)

3. How long did you date? 3 months dating, 3 month engagement = six months total

4. Who eats more? Eats more what? Broccoli? Me. Ice cream? Tied. Protein shakes? Lewis. In general? Lewis, but I can pack it away too.

5. Who said 'I love you' first? Lew

6. Who is taller? Have you seen my husband??? I am a midget compared to him. (And so is most of the general population.) He is a foot taller than I am.

7. Who sings better? Honestly? Neither of us. (Sorry to be dissin' on you Lew). I do sing really well in the shower though, but doesn't everyone?

8. Who is smarter? Well.....not to toot my own horn.......


9. Who does the laundry? Me again, but not very well. (Sorry babe). I am trying to be better. (Thanks for the inspiration Emilie!)

10. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but when Lewis is not gimpy he does his fair share of helping out.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Moi


12.Who pays the bills? Lewis, but sometimes secretly I wish that I did so that I could get some things past him. He sees and knows EVERYTHING! (Sometimes it ain't pretty.)

13. Who mows the lawn? Right now? Anyone that we can bribe to do it for us. (Just kidding gimpy-don't get your pants in a wad.) Gimpy and all, Lewis still manages to have the most beautiful lawn on the block. And I can honestly say that I have never mowed a lawn in my life!


14. Who cooks dinner? Me. When Lewis cooks it's called "going out for Mexican."

15. Who drives when you are together? Right now? Me again. Sir gimps-a-lot can't drive. (And he may be the worst back seat driver in the history of man.) Normally Lewis does though, and he probably would say the same about me.

16. Who is more stubborn? Oh, me, by a long shot!

17. Who kissed who first? Lewis kissed me on our SECOND DATE. Can you believe it? I think he must have mistakenly heard that I "put out" or something. :)

18. Who asked who out first? My brother asked me out FOR Lewis.

19. Who proposed? Lewis.

20. Who is more sensitive? Guilty as charged.

21. Who has more friends? Me again, but really, I don't have that many friends. (Gee, I kinda sound like a loser, don't I?)

22. Who has more siblings? Me. (3 older brothers, 1 sis.)

23. Who wears the pants in the family? No one. We don't believe in clothing. (Ooh la la)

And on that note: Je suis Finis

And I tag no one. Cause I'm like that. And I like to break chain letters too. SO THERE.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

You're such a poor sport!!! But I did love finding out all about the secret inside life of the Nuttalls. Knowing which side of the bed you sleep on is going to come in VERY handy!!

Damon said...

LOL - "not to toot my own horn." you are so funny. What is it with you mormons and your 3 month dating period? ... well, when you are putting out by your second date I guess things are progressing fast enough... :)

Florrie said...

Damon,
Last time I checked, you're a mormon too. Don't be hatin' because you've weren't as dating "advanced" as I was. When I know what I want, I go for it! :)