CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dear Coach,

I hate your stinkin' guts......you are the scum beneath my toes......Because of you I cannot walk today. Or lift my kids up. Or bend down to sweep the crumbs up off my kitchen floor. Or pull my pants down to use the bathroom. And all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat donuts.Last night was HARD. You pushed me in ways that I never thought I could be pushed before. When you said "give me one more" and then made me give you eight more, I wanted to sock you in your face! My arms feel like rubber and my legs feel like Jell-O. You are one tough cookie! And yet, I want to thank you. Thank you for taking the time to come and kick my butt! Thank you for spotting me when I thought I could not lift one more rep. Thank you for your words of encouragement. I hope that one day I can be just like you (only with more feminine muscles and less chest hair.) And just remember how tough I really am. After all, I ran a marathon......what did you do????? Oh yeah, well riding your bike 350 miles can't be that hard, can it? Thanks Coach, See you tomorrow.....unless I go MIA!



Love, Eileen



P.S I told you I was going to use this picture.....don't be embarassed....you're freakin' buff!


4 comments:

Aubree said...

Dido

Todd said...

Obviously you don't remember the pictures that I took of you! Payback is a Biotch!

Florrie said...

Todd, I didn't know that you took pictures of me sunbathing topless! Hey, I showcased your best assets....now it's only fair that you showcase mine! :)

You're not really mad are you? Other than you being a tiny bit pasty white, you look totally ripped! I am one of your biggest supporters. After all, I did tell you that you had an "almost" six pack and Lew dissed you. I think your a great coach. (Please don't make me do extra reps tonight....)

Love you.

Todd said...

Of course I am not really mad...and trust me you aren't my biggest fan...I am!

As far as the reps go tonight...muahhhhhhhh muahhhhhhhh (you know, like Dr. Evil says it)