CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Screw Diamonds.

I think I found the {new} girl's best friend.

After {almost} one full day of doing the dishes by hand ( trust me, not my finest hour), I was more than pleased to receive this little ditty. Look at how it sparkles.......look at how it shines. My new BFF and I are totally compatible.
It's a pleasure working with you, Mr. Dishwasher.


Disclaimer: This doesn't mean that I wouldn't be more than happy with a nice diamond tennis bracelet. It also doesn't mean that I will always be so giddy about receiving appliances as gifts. What it does mean is that washing dishes for a family of six BY HAND made me want to lose my mind. Who has time for that crap anyway? That's what I wanna know.

3 comments:

Aubree said...

Yeah for you!

macman said...

Congratulations Florrie! That is a beautiful thing to behold! I'm thinking that you might not make a very good pioneer though! I think I'm jealous and I want a new dishwasher!

Jimi said...

Florrie I can't believe you killed that spider. That spider is actually an African horn billed nesting spider and it is on the endangered species list. If I were to tell the proper authorities you would be spending the next 15 years in a federal penn. Don't believe me look it up! By the way I'm making a phone call right now. Enjoy being a prison beeotch.

Happy Birthday Love Dee.